Location: Milton Keynes, GB
Positon: People Partner
We're Hiring: People Partner
We are looking for a collaborative and dedicated People Partner to join our team. In this vital role, you will work closely with our Head of People to execute a strategic, proactive, and commercial people service. You will be instrumental in shaping and delivering key projects while managing the daily intricacies of employee relations, inquiries, and operations. If you're looking to make a meaningful contribution and deliver high-impact solutions, we welcome you to apply to join us in "Team Agile."
- Building and maintaining partnerships with key stakeholders, Senior Management, and the People Team to evolve and action our people strategy in areas such as wellbeing, organizational restructuring, resourcing, and talent management.
- Working with cross-functional teams to support a superior employee experience and enhance our employee value proposition.
- Utilizing data to inform and support the implementation of people-focused initiatives and the effectiveness of management strategies.
- Acting as a facilitator for change, aiding in business transformations aligned with our Company goals.
- Maintaining compliance with all people-related reporting requirements, both internally and externally.
- Developing and updating HR policies to reflect current laws and best practices, continually seeking new ideas to improve the employee experience.
- Providing expert advice on a range of people matters and supporting managers in routine and complex employee relations.
- You should be CIPD qualified and possess prior HR experience at a Senior HR Advisor/HR Consultant level.
- The role requires both team collaboration and the ability to work autonomously.
- You must have exceptional planning skills, attention to detail and a consultative approach, backed by project management experience.
- Your analytical and problem-solving abilities should be complemented by adept reporting skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence decision-makers.
- The capacity to provide advice consistent with legal standards, Company policies, and best practices.
- Experience in developing people policies and staying current with employment law is essential.
- Effective communication skills are a must, with the ability to articulate ideas clearly at all organizational levels.
Please note that this job description is meant to offer a broad overview of the diverse responsibilities you will hold. As business needs evolve, so too may the scope of this role.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume